[ RadSafe ] Obama announces loan guarantees for two nuclear reactors

Maury Siskel maurysis at peoplepc.com
Thu Feb 18 02:54:13 CST 2010

Thanks very much for your comprehensive review. My recall I guess is
flawed -- thought there was an entire NPP that was nearly finished and
then halted by the anti-nuclear zealots of the day going to court and
via other means.

In any case, I hope there is a resumption coming, but I will believe it
when we see a plant undergoing preliminary testing prior to going on
line. It appears to me that too many in the Administration are deeply
opposed, but in the fullness of time ....

Thanks again for the great summary,
Maury&Dog  (MaurySiskel  maurysis at peoplepc.com)