[ RadSafe ] CNN poll

garyi at trinityphysics.com garyi at trinityphysics.com
Tue Feb 23 15:16:53 CST 2010

Actually it was the president who defunded Yucca, not Reid.  He kept a promise he made
during his campaign to shut down the repository.  The other more recent promise of loans for
2 new reactors is not consistent, is it?
  "No nuclear waste!"
  "More nuclear energy!"

Well, which is it?  I'm betting that the first act is more indicative of long term outcomes, while
the second is more of a political charade.

-Gary  Isenhower