[ RadSafe ] Rad Toolbox on Windows 7 ??

Richard D. Urban Jr. radmax at earthlink.net
Fri Feb 26 22:49:27 CST 2010

>From the users manual...
"If you encounter any problems running the Rad Toolbox, please contact Andrea Sjoreen (sjoreenal at ornl.gov
or 865-574-5333) at Oak Ridge National Laboratory. If you have technical questions or comments, please
contact Keith Eckerman (eckermankf at ornl.gov or 865-574-6251) at Oak Ridge National Laboratory.
Comments on style, usability, and other features that might be useful additions are appreciated"

Also, from the NRC download page...
"Users who encounter difficulties or errors are encouraged to contact us to have them corrected. We also encourage users to send suggestions for additional databases they would like to see added to the toolbox." Contact page is...
http://www.nrc.gov/about-nrc/regulatory/research/contact-us-rad-toolbox.html

Did you install Windows 7 onto a computer that already had XP or Vista installed that your Rad Toolbox was on?  If so, their are probably file association mis-matches and simply re-installing the program may fix the problem.

I haven't installed Win 7 yet, so can't duplicate the problem, but glancing at the source code, it seems probable that is is the problem.   Hope this helps.

radmax