[ RadSafe ] 3-year old boy goes through luggage X-ray checkpoint in Denmark

Bjorn Cedervall bcradsafers at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 12 09:10:56 CST 2010

It is interesting to see these translation programs as they cannot grasp context.

I guess the Danish "røg" is somewhat half-slangish (??) for "was transported away" (any Danish Radsafers - please help!) or something similar to that. That expression was too difficult for the translator technology which coverted the boy to a smoker... There is room for more smiles with the translation.

My personal comment only,

Bjorn Cedervall