AW: [ RadSafe ] CT radiation INHIBITS cancer

Franz Schönhofer franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Sat Jan 23 10:24:38 CST 2010

I believe that I do not understand your comment. Starting from the unit
CTs/year up to the end your comment is - at least for me, but supposedly to
other RADSAFErs - not understandable. Could you please refrain from putting
forward hearsay as a prove for your funny comments and post messages, which
at least 90 % of RADSAFErs might understand?

Best regards,

Franz

Franz Schoenhofer, PhD
MinRat i.R.