[ RadSafe ] CT radiation INHIBITS cancer

Maury Siskel maurysis at peoplepc.com
Sat Jan 23 14:33:23 CST 2010

Hi Howard,
Just a note to say thanks for promoting diminished  fears of ionizing
radiation. I will be sorry if I go toes up from radiation.  In the
meantime however, I'm pleased that a situation arose giving me the
opportunity for exposure to two CT scans to boost my tolerance for
iozing radiation. I don't like the reasons for the scans, but glad to
have received the scans.
Best,
Maury&Dog  (MaurySiskel   maurysis at peopelpc.com)