AW: [ RadSafe ] CT radiation INHIBITS cancer

Franz Schönhofer franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Mon Jan 25 13:07:36 CST 2010

Thanks, Anthony, for your sensitive and understanding comment, which I very
much appreciate. This does not necessarily imply that I agree with
everything you put forward, but I accept is as another point of view! I
believe that this should be the basis of discusssion. Do not forget the
culture difference between different parts of the world!

I do not automatically attack people, who have another point of view, but I
might attack those who base their point of view on wrong perception, on
preformed opinions etc.

Thank you for your comment, once again.

Franz Schoenhofer, PhD
MinRat i.R.