[ RadSafe ] Fwd: National Science Foundation funding opportunity: Gulf Oil Spill MRI RAPID proposals

Jeff Terry terryj at iit.edu
Tue Jul 6 20:32:23 CDT 2010

Looks like the spill may be around for a while as it is now a major research project. Projects are of 1 year duration.

$200k should be able to get a nuke out of the stockpile, if someone wants to propose it. Disclaimer: I have no idea what it costs to get a nuke out of the stockpile.

Put me down as a reviewer if you propose it. I would love to read that one.

 Jeff

Jeff Terry
Illinois Institute of Technology.

Begin forwarded message: