[ RadSafe ] Uranium, genetic disease etc...

Bjorn Cedervall bcradsafers at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 7 07:37:07 CDT 2010

I am glad that someone finally reacted. This is madhouse science - just browse on YouTube and similar sites and check out Busby, Depleted uranium etc. Please help to make relevant comments at these sites so that people from outside the radiation sciences community can understand that this is propgandistic junk.

If you wonder about CB:s refrence level - take a look at the following framing ("journal"):

http://www.ebab.eu.com/

He is one of the editors (among other "names") and has half a dozen of publications there - submitted to himself or his best friends I suppose.

The sample paper is interesting - combine the author with "healing" or "Kirlian" and draw your own conclusions...

My personal activity only,

Bjorn Cedervall    bcradsafers at hotmail.com