[ RadSafe ] American Physical Society Topical Group

Bevelresou at aol.com Bevelresou at aol.com
Fri Jul 23 19:54:37 CDT 2010

Hello,

This note is directed to American Physical Society members.

A Topical Group on Climate Change is forming and will address issues of
interest to the Health Physics Community including radiation transport, data
evaluation of oxygen isotopes, and modeling of systems including the
interaction  of radiation with matter.  As part of the process that led to the
formation  of this topical group, I have raised issues related to the influence
of solar  radiation and the interaction of particulate radiation on
atmospheric gases and  radiation transport.  There are numerous other aspects of
climate that  involve the health physics field.  If you are an APS member,
please  consider forwarding an email to Roger Cohen (_RogerWCohen at comcast.net_
(mailto:RogerWCohen at comcast.net) ) indicating  your interest in the Climate
Topical Group.

Supporting information is attached.

Regards,

Joe Bevelacqua

Dr. Joseph  John Bevelacqua, President
Bevelacqua Resources
343 Adair  Drive
Richland, WA 99352
509-628-2240
bevelresou at aol.com
_http://bevelacquaresources.com/_ (http://bevelacquaresources.com/)
Facebook: Join us as friends at Joseph Bevelacqua and Bevelacqua  Resources
Twitter: Follow us @JJB007