[ RadSafe ] Illinois Hospital Loses Radioactive Material

Franz Schönhofer franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Sun Jul 25 16:08:26 CDT 2010

Gary,

I fully support your comment - but------

You have been one of the fiercest critics of my critical comments on US
regulations. How do you defend under these circumstances all that paranoid
(please notice that I do not write it in inverted commas) ideas of naked
scanners, of more and more scanning of freight and personal and passengers.
Why do I have to take off my belt, my shoes, not to talk about my wallet, my
watch, my glasses....  when checking in? Obviously I am a potential
terrorist. Thank you, "America". If this would be only restricted to the US
if would be bad enough, but the US has successfully extended their
restrictions to obviously all of the worlds airlines and main carriers.
Thank you so much USA, for the unbelievable delays I have recently
experienced in international flights.

 Best regards,

Franz

Franz Schoenhofer, PhD