[ RadSafe ] RadSafe Digest, Vol 368, Issue 1

garyi at trinityphysics.com garyi at trinityphysics.com
Thu Jul 29 21:57:11 CDT 2010

I agree with this. I don't know Jack, but I like his take on this issue. ;)

-Gary Isenhower

On 29 Jul 2010 at 10:45, Earley, Jack N wrote:

And if state regulators can review the processes of third-party certifiers (or laboratory
accreditations) to infer the compliance of a larger number of licensees, that seems highly
efficient to me. Maybe states will start certifying assessors to perform that function as a way
to cope with budget cuts; they already use professional engineer certifications for any number
of other functions, such as for approving contingency plans.

Jack Earley
Sr. Health Physicist