[ RadSafe ] *** SPAM *** Re: Test tubes of "nuclear energy powder"

franz.schoenhofer at chello.at franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Sun Jun 13 13:41:35 CDT 2010

Spam detection software, running on the system "agni.phys.iit.edu", has

Content preview:  RADSAFErs, To put on any warning sign about radioactivity
  on any good, which is not radioactive is strictly forbidden in Europe. I suppose
   that it is of psychological reasons. If one sees everywhere warning signs
   in places where there is no risk, then people will not care for these signs
   even in really dangerous situations. I do not put my coffee cup with the
  trefoil on it in a prominently visible place! [...]

 pts rule name              description
 3.0 RCVD_IN_BL_SPAMCOP_NET RBL: Received via a relay in bl.spamcop.net
              [Blocked - see <http://www.spamcop.net/bl.shtml?62.100.102.254>]
 1.0 RCVD_IN_SORBS_WEB      RBL: SORBS: sender is a abuseable web server
                            [62.100.102.254 listed in dnsbl.sorbs.net]
 0.0 UNPARSEABLE_RELAY      Informational: message has unparseable relay lines
 1.0 BAYES_50               BODY: Bayesian spam probability is 40 to 60%
                            [score: 0.4978]
 0.1 RDNS_NONE              Delivered to trusted network by a host with no rDNS