[ RadSafe ] Beg for info or do a little research??

garyi at trinityphysics.com garyi at trinityphysics.com
Mon Jun 14 15:21:31 CDT 2010

Lets just be glad we aren't searching from China (no offense intended).  :)

On 14 Jun 2010 at 16:02, Robert Bradley wrote:

From:	Robert Bradley <juan_bolles at hotmail.com>
To:	<geoelectronics at netscape.com>, <garyi at trinityphysics.com>,
	<radsafe at health.phys.iit.edu>, <cjb01 at health.state.ny.us>
Subject:	RE: [ RadSafe ] Beg for info or do a little research??
Date sent:	Mon, 14 Jun 2010 16:02:33 -0400

Unfortunately there are different versions of Google. When I used my normal "Google.Ca" since I reside in Canada, the top hits for "CP-5" related to a Yamaha synthesizer and various Codes of Practice for electrical installation. So, not as easy to find out what this was as you mightimagine.

- - RobertP Bradley