[ RadSafe ] End Of An Era / CP-5

Jeff Terry terryj at iit.edu
Mon Jun 14 15:21:31 CDT 2010

Or maybe it was not a mistake to skip most of them as the thread has
degenerated a bit.

I apologize for using the acronym. CP-1 was how I had always heard
Fermi's reactor described. To be honest, I had no idea CP stood for
Chicago Pile until I looked it up.

Could we now please put a stop to the sniping? It is a bit ridiculous.

Thanks,

Jeff

Sent from my iPhone