[ RadSafe ] Exploranium GR-130M instrument repair

Alston, Chris ALSTONCJ at gunet.georgetown.edu
Tue Jun 15 13:15:41 CDT 2010

Trevor

The only person who can provide full service for these instruments, to my knowledge, is Irian Komar at Radiation Monitor Services in Ontario: 905-872-8039.  He was an engineer with Exploranium, who worked on the original R&D of the device.  You will have to ask him for a quotation, but, last I knew, he was using the same standard fee schedule as SAIC (~ USD 475).

Cheers
cja