[ RadSafe ] Exploranium GR-130M instrument repair

RNDr.Alois Zeman zeman at georadis.com
Wed Jun 16 01:38:36 CDT 2010

Dear Trevor,

We continue in servicing of the EXPLORANIUM hand held instruments. I believe
it will not be a problem for us to repair and calibrate GR-130M with Slave
Error. It only says that the master and slave processors cannot communicate.
It can be caused by various things. The simplest one can be disconnection of
the boards after a shock or huge vibrations. You can check it after opening
the instrument and pushing the boards together. When this does not help it
needs complete investigation of the unit.

The price depends on the final problem. I can investigate the problem and
let you know the expected price for repair. Anyway the calibration must be
done after the repair - it costs 450 USD. Of course the shipment costs
should be added to the price of repair or you can arrange the shipment here
and back yourself.

In case of shipping to our company for repair use our postal address:
GEORADIS s.r.o.
Attn. Alois Zeman
Hudcova 56b
62100 Brno