[ RadSafe ] Did you recieve your password reminder?

David Ehle ehle at agni.phys.iit.edu
Mon Mar 1 13:38:33 CST 2010

Hello List,

Please do NOT post the contents of the message, but I just wanted to see
if anyone got their reminder besides me.

I got a BIG wave of bounces - most of them from the monthly password
reminder the list sends out automatically.

I think its just a matter of lots of folks who have changed emails and
then never un-subscribed to the list but I want to make sure there isn't
some other problem as well.

Just 2 or 3 responses will be enough so no need for EVERYONE who got it to
respond please :)

David.