[ RadSafe ] Bill would require health warnings on Maine cell phones

edmond0033 at comcast.net edmond0033 at comcast.net
Mon Mar 1 16:54:11 CST 2010

I have heard that there is a group that claims that the wireing in houses emit radiation that is 'dangerous'. Also the radiation from high tension wires that emit radiation is 'dangerous'.  As Franz said,I believe, that life is dangerous.  I know of several persons (one related) died of brain tunors that were cancerous. This ws before cell phones??  One of these persons had a tumor that was not cancerous.

Ed Baratta

edmond0033 at comcast.net