[ RadSafe ] Bus internet connections... / Lost teeth andacellphone

Cary Renquist cary.renquist at ezag.com
Fri Mar 5 17:15:37 CST 2010

Fear not!
You can help protect yourself from that hazardous EM Radiation without resorting to tin-foil beanies.

This company makes "devices" that help protect you from EMF by enhancing your natural bio-field:

   QLinkProducts.com online Store "SRT-3 enabled Q-Link products deliver the most responsive
   support to the user and are recommended for those regularly immersed in stressful and/or
   performance demanding environments/circumstances, including:

    * When you are regularly exposed or in close proximity to electromagnetic fields (EMF) and
      EMF rich environments such as computer workstations, offices with intrusive fluorescent
      lighting, long auto commutes or air travel, mobile phones, power sub-stations, communications
      towers or satellites or exposed to other invasive electrical equipment or electronics."

     Link:  http://j.mp/amIXZO

If you are regularly in close proximity to satellites, then I think you have more to worry about than just the EMF...

??? They even have USB electronic dongles that help protect you from EMF: ???

    Plug Optimizer in to any PC or MAC USB port or hub, using its included USB extension or
    A/C adaptor to effortlessly & instantly generate a 70' omni-directional range of influence
    to reduce the negative effects of EMF on your body and mind, and also to enhance your
    well-being, performance and quality of life. Optimizer features the largest SRT coverage
    ever offered by an 'Active' Q-Link SRT Product.
  Link:  http://j.mp/99L8RU

A 70 foot sphere of protection for just $595 US -- I'll take two (I'm hoping that I can use them as hand-warmers -- my office is freezing).

Cary

---
cary.renquist at ezag.com