[ RadSafe ] Airport Body Scanners

Franz Schönhofer franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Mon Mar 8 14:41:32 CST 2010

Howard,

I am sure that I have a rather good command of English, so I more than
wonder, what you write. What do you mean by „European failure to reproduce

much<2/ person“??? (This would make four childen per couple???) Where do you
get these numbers from? Could you imagine that birthcontrol is in developed
countries a matter of living standard? (BTW I have three „children“, grown
up in the mean time.) Where do you take this idiotic claim of „Chernobyl
abortion panic“??? You seem to read to many antinuclear propaganda!!! There
do not exist any statistics which would indicate a rise in abortions. I
remember that I gave at that time an interview on the Austrian Radio clearly
stating that it would be irresponsible and unjustifiable to seek abortion
and that the health risks (not to talk about psychical impacts) of an
abortion would  be by far higher than any theoretically and statistically
calculated damage.

Your Pollycove – if he is the source of the above mentioned nonsense – could
probably make a better „research“ than he did for your „UCSF Medical Class“
for the money he sure has received. Some „Hardliners“ (Gary!) will for sure
use this comment to pin me down as an „anti-American agitator“. I have high
estimate for Ed Baratta, whom I met many years ago at RADCHEM in Marianske
Lazne in the Northern Czech Republic and whom I hope to meet at the next one
this April again.

 Best regards,

Franz

Franz Schoenhofer, PhD