[ RadSafe ] FW: Pipe Cleaners

Steven Dapra sjd at swcp.com
Mon Mar 8 18:46:03 CST 2010

March 8

         Near the end of this article the reporter notes that the
lawyer/jackals are seeking other workers who may have been exposed to
rad from pipe-rattling operations.  The citation to the Exxon case is
also given.

http://www.petroleumworld.com/story10012003.htm

         This was found by doing a Google search for "Intracoastal
Tubular Services" and "cancer."  I looked at about six of the found
articles and they were nearly the same as this one.

Steven Dapra

At 01:36 PM 3/8/2010, Mercado, Don wrote:
>Does anyone have more information on this? Was it natural or manmade RM?
>
>Jury: Energy giant must pay $2 million
>By The Associated Press
>Friday, March 05, 2010
>
>A state district court jury decided Friday that Exxon Mobil Corp.
>failed to warn workers that offshore drilling pipes they cleaned
>over decades contained radioactive contamination.

[edit]