[ RadSafe ] Airport Body Scanners

garyi at trinityphysics.com garyi at trinityphysics.com
Mon Mar 8 22:33:35 CST 2010

Thanks Franz for clarifying for me the proper use of the name "America".  For all who were
confused by that, I am deeply sorry.  I completely agree with you that all silly and exaggerated
demands should be rejected.

Regarding EU finances, do you mean that America wants to exercise compete control over
those?  Just trying to clarify your statements.

For your best wishes, Thanks!  For Schrodinger, Pauli, and Mozart, I am sincerely grateful.

-Gary Isenhower, CHL