[ RadSafe ] Airport Body Scanners

Franz Schönhofer franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Tue Mar 9 16:41:11 CST 2010

Dear Maury,

You know that I appreciate your contributions to RADSAFE! Unfortunately I do
not know the song you suggest to sing together so I cannot join you...

That the USA and even the small parts of "America" (Brazil, Mexico,
Argentine) I had the pleasure to visit are beautiful I can only confirm! So
are many other places in this big, big world I have been able to visit not
at least central Europe extensively.....

Sorry, there has to be a connection to radiation to be posted on RADSAFE...
No problem! I have visited all those places in the course of conferences on
radioactivity or radiation protection.

Best regards,

Franz

Franz Schoenhofer, PhD