[ RadSafe ] OFF TOPIC, BUT .... --Re: Marine safety and whaling

Maury Siskel maurysis at peoplepc.com
Fri Mar 12 23:48:19 CST 2010

Please forgive this deviation, but to help lighten the tense discourse
on this Friday evening, consider this profound observation:

Save the Bears!  According to a news story, if global warming continues,
in 20 years the only chance we'll have to see a polar bear is in a zoo.
So in other words, nothing is going to change.
G'nite all,
Maury&Dog  (MaurySiskel  maurysis at peoplepc.com)