[ RadSafe ] The Cult of Nuclearists

Doug Aitken jdaitken at sugar-land.oilfield.slb.com
Mon May 17 14:52:44 CDT 2010

Well! the usual suspects at it again....... and a full complement of
"misinformation" from Ricciuti (I wonder where he pulled that photo from?)

I particularly liked the (accidentally humorous?) depiction of the British
"scientist" Busby as "the Joker in the Pack"........
Regards
Doug

___________________________________
Doug Aitken