[ RadSafe ] Interesting Proposed Cigarette Product Warning Labels

Doug Aitken jdaitken at sugar-land.oilfield.slb.com
Wed Nov 10 15:33:36 CST 2010

Of course, one wonders how a government can put such notices on an article,
and still permit its sale?
Oh, I forgot. The tobacco industry...... and the taxes.....

Let's instead spend billions to ensure that another smoking product with
proven therapeutic value (to some) remains illegal....
;~)
Doug (personal musing, only!)