[ RadSafe ] Interesting Proposed Cigarette ProductWarningLabels

parthasarathy k s ksparth at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Nov 11 00:17:00 CST 2010

Dear Franz,

I  wrote  a few articles in daily newspapers on Polonium in cigarettes. KGB spy
episode also was used to highlight the dangers of polonium in cigarettes.

Dose due to polonium is not keeping many radiation safety professionals away
from cigarettes. I recall that during the 10th Congress of the International
Radiation Protection Association (IRPA) at Hiroshima the "smoking room" kept for
delegates was always fully occupied.

Regards
Parthasarathy