[ RadSafe ] " 'Naked' scanners may pose danger: scientists "

Doug Boling euim817boling at gmail.com
Sat Nov 13 16:11:47 CST 2010

Stewart,

I don't know if this is the article you are referring to, but I stumbled
across it doing some google searches.

http://www.sciencemag.org/feature/data/energy/pdf/se197400351.pdf

I remember those years well having entered college pursuing a Nuclear Power
major the year before.  Sure is a shame that nuclear energy is not more
engrained in our economy than it is.  Apparently we did heed is views very
well.