[ RadSafe ] "naked"

franz.schoenhofer at chello.at franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Sun Nov 14 18:03:13 CST 2010

Dear Maury, dog and RADSAFErs,

When I read the original post, my first thought was exactly what you write.

The attempts of "politically correct" seems to be a way of eliminating any controversial opinions or at least belittle them. I do not assume that the context of "naked scanner" is specifically filtered, but as I remember there is also the semi scientific expression "naked eye" - is this also filtered? Knowing that the by far biggest producer of pornography (now I can be sure that my post will be filtered!!!"!) is the USA.

I am very well aware, that pornography is a great business, but why apply search machines to scientific sites?

Best regards from Sevilla in Spain after having just returned from a long trip to Lisboa in Portugal!

Franz