[ RadSafe ] High School Programs

bjmannpe at aol.com bjmannpe at aol.com
Thu Nov 18 08:51:45 CST 2010

Steve:

You and your son might consider him attending a workshop and/or applying for an internship. Here are a few examples. Check the following web sites:
nasa.gov, NCAR/UCAR (National Center for Atmospheric Research). The NEI sponsors a link for nuclear science related internships: www.nei.org/internships. The EPA advertises internships (not necessarily directly related to radiation science, however). Also, nuclear electric utilities offer summer internships (these may require one year of college/engineering as a prerequisite).

Good Luck

Bruce Mann