[ RadSafe ] Best technique to detect DU in huge area!!!

Dustin G. Miller dgmiller at enercon.com
Fri Nov 19 14:01:01 CST 2010

You may be talking about ERG out of Albuquerque, NM.  They had a paper
published in the Health Physics Journal titled "Recovery of Depleted Uranium
Fragments from Soil" in the February 2010 edition of the Operational Topic.
The cover had a picture of the DU detection system being pulled by a small
John Deere tractor.

Their info is below

Kenneth R. Baker, Ph.D.
Environmental Restoration Group, Inc.