[ RadSafe ] Industrial Radiography Radiation Protection Video Resource (Open bay)

Mark Ramsay mark.ramsay at ionactive.co.uk
Sun Nov 21 14:21:52 CST 2010

Greetings All.

Just thought I would mention that we have some new video resource that
has just recently been released.

It can be found on our YouTube channel at the following link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gralmom4KK8

This was built for one of our clients but we managed to also have a
desensitised version  produced so that the masses could see the
resource.

This looks at the radiation protection aspects of 'enclosure industrial
radiography' using Ir-192. It is a sad fact that there are still many
accidents in this sector - mostly in open site radiography. This
resource was built to complement a new purpose built enclosure which
avoided 'open site' conditions, therefore reducing the risks of
inadvertent / accidents exposure.

This resource and other related material can be found at the Ionactive
Channel:

http://www.youtube.com/user/IonactiveConsulting

rgs

Mark