[ RadSafe ] Industrial Radiography Radiation Protection Video Resource (Open bay)

Jaro Franta jaro-10kbq at sympatico.ca
Sun Nov 21 15:20:36 CST 2010

Nice !

....those interlocks seem to be quite popular in the UK.

Trouble is, when a facility requires a couple dozen interlocks and an
operating sequence with a couple hundred steps, you begin to wonder whether
in real life a complete operation will ever be successfully completed, once
the facility goes into operation....

 Jaro