[ RadSafe ] Backscatter x-ray

Elcni at aol.com Elcni at aol.com
Mon Nov 22 13:17:56 CST 2010

John

excellent point of view.

Regards,

Teo A Cantu

In a message dated 11/22/2010 1:08:41 P.M. Central Standard Time,
John.Rich at fpl.com writes:

Been  watching this thread with some interest because, on the one hand we
have a  governmental group telling us that no dose is a safe dose (EPA), and
on the  other hand we have another governmental group telling us that a
little extra  radiation every time you pass through an airport is just fine
(TSA).  Not  criticizing the TSA people who have to do the actual screening, but
the top  administrators seem to show a selective application of government
criteria for  what's safe.

john rich
-----