[ RadSafe ] FW: Opt Out Of TSA!/X-Ray DNA Damage

Perle, Sandy SPerle at mirion.com
Wed Nov 24 12:15:43 CST 2010

Opt-out today is a dud! Got to airport at 5am and pretty quiet. Made it to Dallas and it's quiet here and waiting for my next flight. Proponents of the opt-out are idiots! Who is their target, the flying public, and screwing with their flight plans does absolutely nothing to change the current security procedures. Being delayed by them gains more anger than the procedures themselve!

Regards to all, and happy traveling if you're going anywhere!

Sandy

Sent from my iPad