[ RadSafe ] FW: Opt Out Of TSA!/X-Ray DNA Damage

Jean Bush jbush1 at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 25 10:18:43 CST 2010

Hello Steven,

I know all about Rense, I've been fighting with Jeff over a year as he will not publish my work but puts up some of the worse trash I have ever seen.

However, this article is pertinent to our radiation discussions and has verifiable sources.  I sent it around as I hope someone will comment on the facts presented and let me know if they are credible.

Remember, Steve, it's not where an article comes from, but whether or not it is true.

Jean

www.jean-bush.blogspot.com

www.welegwir.blogspot.com

www.americansw.blogspot.com.

"Love is patient, love is kind, it does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.  It is not rude, it is not self-seeking.  It is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.  Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.  It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.  Love never fails."
I Corinthians 13:4-8