[ RadSafe ] MD says TSA Scanner is Health Risk

Howard Long howard.long at comcast.net
Sat Nov 27 11:22:15 CST 2010

"Common sense " plus data like lower cancer rates where MORE radiation
(like Denver, Nuc Shipyard workers, fluoroscopy for TB, bomb survivors, mice
of Pollycove and other experimentors), etc.,
has this MD sitting on thoriated welding rods to get more of that high frequency sunshine.

Any ideas on how to spread this word, to counteract alarmist Blaylock's?
"Underexposed - What If Radiation Is Actually Good for You?",
by engineer Ed Hiserodt, is on my waiting room table.

Howard Long MD MPH (VP Doctors for Disaster Preparedness, where Luckey,
B. Cohen and a dozen other scientists have shown hormesis)

Howard Long