[ RadSafe ] Research shows CT and nuclear imaging tests during pregnancy do not boost the risk of childhood cancer

Howard Long howard.long at comcast.net
Mon Oct 4 19:06:23 CDT 2010

Otto, I support Bobby in this, with what info is available to me now.

No doubt, pregnancies with x-ray were more often followed by complications,
(Doll's study) but that is why the xrays were taken, --- expected complications!

I did pelvimetry in my office 50 years ago and remember that women with smaller pelvis had poor nutrition -- one well known reason for fetal malformation.

Howard Long