[ RadSafe ] Climate Change a fraud?

od at tlmq.com od at tlmq.com
Fri Oct 15 03:12:51 CDT 2010

I found the following article very interesting (see link bellow). The
matter of risk assessment has been blown to huge proportions in modern
westertn societies and the extent and funding of risk management has
not always been justified by facts. I think the issue (and the
protest) put forward by Harold Lewis applies to many situations that
we have had to deal with (myself in a hospital) in order to appease an
often phobic public. Radiation safety is always an easy target for all
kinds of "zealots".

D.Okkalides
THEAGENEION Anticancer Hospital
Thessaloniki