[ RadSafe ] Climate Change a fraud?

Dixon, John E. (CDC/ONDIEH/NCEH) gyf7 at cdc.gov
Fri Oct 15 08:03:41 CDT 2010

My personal oppinion only: The climate is changing through NATURAL processes. The true science behind the reason this change is occuring DOES NOT indicate that human kind is the cause. If one objectively studies the data, one can conclude that mother nature is very unpredictable. Jumping to a conclusion driven by the extreme views of certain organizations is simply wrong. I guess that the same kind of conclusions could be drawn about radiation. As scientists, we all should stick with the facts.

John Dixon