[ RadSafe ] Climate Change a fraud?

Mike Quastel maay100 at bgu.ac.il
Fri Oct 15 15:13:31 CDT 2010

I have been concerned to hear during the past year or so, even  from
this otherwise informative and properly skeptical group, statements
that findings of climate warming- or more properly climate change- is
some sort of fraud, scam or conspiracy. The geologic and
oceanographic evidence so far really does seem to support that
climate change is taking place in our own lifetime. Whether it will
turn out to be man made, a natural cycle, some sort of solar
phenomenon, temporary or cumulative in the long run remains to be
seen. There is nothing wrong with being skeptical -  indeed, that is
the proper scientific approach -  but in view of the potentially very
serious global consequences, it would be wise to keep an open mind on
the subject and most definitely not rule out the possibility of human
causation.

Mike Quastel