[ RadSafe ] Keeping an open mind

Dixon, John E. (CDC/ONDIEH/NCEH) gyf7 at cdc.gov
Sun Oct 17 12:01:44 CDT 2010

Well said. Ousting those responsible for the false science resulting in lining the pockets of a selected few is the real issue. I am an advocate of nuclear power; especially here in the US where operating reactors and those on the drawing boards are extremely SAFE. Let us all move beyond the corruption and fear. Those with common sense need to do the right thing.

Regards,
John Dixon