[ RadSafe ] They walk among us

Steven Dapra sjd at swcp.com
Wed Oct 20 20:21:36 CDT 2010

Oct. 20

         For those who may not have read it, the linked article is
about I-131 patients whose treatments set off rad detectors at
landfills and so forth.

         Can it be shown -- or has it been shown -- that exposure to
I-131 patients by family members, the general public, etc., has
harmed any exposed party?

Steven Dapra