[ RadSafe ] They walk among us

franz.schoenhofer at chello.at franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Thu Oct 21 10:52:46 CDT 2010

John,

I was ready to write a similar comment, but extending the existance of well considered regulations and prescribed precautions to all civilized countries.

What to do with people whose motto with regard to anything radioactive is "Don´t disturb me with facts, I have made up my mind".

We had this topic at least once on RADSAFE.