[ RadSafe ] Definition of "pollution

Dixon, John E. (CDC/ONDIEH/NCEH) gyf7 at cdc.gov
Sat Oct 23 15:53:51 CDT 2010

Carbon dioxide is just another compound. But the concentrations of this compound are much higher in the very source of this entire controversy...Washington DC. This is the source of much more trouble than good in the US. Perhaps we should penalize this source? Remember the whole subject about CO2 is about power, control, and money. Those really beating this drum do not care about everyday people, only the subjugation and silencing of common sense.

Just my opinnion

John Dixon