[ RadSafe ] interesting new question

Ahmad Al-Ani ahmadalanimail at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 27 12:30:00 CDT 2010

Kid you not. On a daily bases, we radiation experts spend most of our times
trying to reverse the radio-phobia almost all humans have.

Regrettably, this situation was a result of experts like you, and perhaps me,
breaching how dangerous radiation is, regardless of the dose. We have to move on
and relief the governments and people of undue burden of their fear of
radiation, and nuclear technology.

If you do not want radiation at all, you need to build a house made of lead or
steel, and stay there to avoid natural background. Have you done
your investigation about the doses from these devices, you would understand why
I took such example.

Ahmad