[ RadSafe ] Books

Dixon, John E. (CDC/ONDIEH/NCEH) gyf7 at cdc.gov
Thu Sep 2 06:26:04 CDT 2010

No thanks Sam

Regards,
John

----- Original Message -----
From: radsafe-bounces at health.phys.iit.edu <radsafe-bounces at health.phys.iit.edu>
Sent: Thu Sep 02 07:08:11 2010
Subject: Re: [ RadSafe ] Books

Hello John,

I'm moving in a couple of weeks to Hanford and would like to send you these
books. You want them for $40 shipped? There are others interested in individual
books but I'd prefer to send you all.

Thanks,
Sam

Sam Iverstine, MS, CHP
Board Certified and Licensed Consultant Physicist
12320 SW 194th St
Miami, FL 33177
305 282 7840