[ RadSafe ] If they really want a SNF repository...

Wed Sep 22 11:47:35 CDT 2010

If the Government REALLY wanted a repository, all they would have to do is give the minimum physical requirements, and state that residence of the host county would be exempted from Federal income tax, starting when SNF started arriving, but that income tax would be back in effect at any time that shipments were stopped due to legal actions, etc.

I suspect it would create a PIMBY (Please In My Back Yard) movement.