[ RadSafe ] Spent Nuclear Fuel Utilization

Ed Hiserodt hise at sbcglobal.net
Wed Sep 22 16:38:37 CDT 2010

All:

If the exposure for optimum health, vitality, and longevity were to be about
10 rem/y as Luckey calculated, then it works out that the fission products
from an all nuclear U.S. would be sufficient to supply isotopes to
neighborhood "radiation booths"  similar to tanning booths.   "George, would
you please give me the 500 mrem gamma special for today.  And I need a few
billion Becquerel of alpha to take home to put in the chili."

Ed Hiserodt